NAR's 2015 Member Profile
Highlights from the 2015 NAR Member Profile Summary:
- Fifty-eight percent of REALTORS® were licensed as sales agents, and 80 percent of members specialize in residential brokerage.
- The typical REALTOR® has 12 years of experience.
- Sixty-five percent of REALTORS® reported having a website for at least five years, 12 percent reported having a real estate blog, and 65 percent of members are using social media.
- The typical REALTOR® earned 20 percent of their business from repeat clients and customers and 20 percent through referrals from past clients and customers.
- Fifty-eight percent of all REALTORS® are female.
- A substantial majority of REALTORS®—85 percent—own their primary residence.
- Eighty-four percent of REALTORS® are certain they will remain in the business for two more years.
Click here to download the 2015 Member Profile Summary in PDF format. You can purchase the complete survey from: National Association of REALTORS®:
Costs: NAR members $14.95/Nonmembers $149.95